Authentic Leading Women
A 2-day workshop for Senior Women
Authentic Leading Women is a 2-day programme designed to support Senior Women to gain a deeper understanding of their own unique leadership style alongside practical tools and techniques to define their personal presence and impact.
We truly believe that women do not need to adapt their behaviour to emulate men. The programme aims to embrace and enhance the skills you naturally have, as a woman, as opposed to trying to change or fix them.
Dates for the forthcoming programme to be held at The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London are:-
Tuesday 30th January and Thursday 22nd February 2018
The two-day interactive workshop is aimed at:
- Introducing Authentic Leadership and why this is the most successful and enduring attribute as female leader
- Understanding and being true to your own authentic leadership style
- Embracing and enhancing what you uniquely offer as a Senior Woman
- Developing greater impact and presence
- Helping you define how you want to be seen by the ‘outside world’
- Putting your passion, gravitas, assertiveness and impact forward in a consciously competent way. To reserve your place, please e-mail email@example.com and we will be in touch to confirm the joining instructions and pre-work in advance of the 2-day programme.
- To find out more about the programme please click here
- To read our latest testimonials click here
Maximising Millennial Power
New and emerging talent in organisations may well be one of your key differentiators in an increasingly more integrated and connected world. The new generation do however, have very different expectations of both the organisation and its leaders.
It is the Millennials (those born between 1980 and 2000) who will have a significant impact and influence on the way they work. It is safe to say that Millennials want to be inspired by role models. They want to be coached and they want instant, regular feedback.
By 2025, Millennials will account for 75% of the global workforce (Forbes), so equipping your leaders to understand the benefits of working differently, will make your organisation more successful and future proof.
Our 3 day ‘Maximising Millennial Power’ programme equips managers and leaders to recognise and focus on the skills needed to lead themselves, individuals and their organisation to greater success.
Designed around key themes:
Who am I as a Leader?
- Leading millennial teams?
- Leading millennial organisations?
The programme focuses on:
Leading with Empathy
- Creating a culture of coaching talent
- Building autonomy and engagement
- Being an inspirational role-model
- Building a collaborative organisation
- Creating a flexible and meaningful workplace
The programme is held over 3 days: February 9th, March 8th and April 13th at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London.
Please click here for the programme outline.
To book your place please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more, please call 01423 525001.
The Power of Resilience
As a front line service provider you and your people are constantly expected to improve service delivery, do more against a back-drop of cost cutting. In this increasingly challenging environment, establishing and sustaining a healthy motivated and engaged workforce is critical.
As employers, we also have a responsibility to support our people’s physical and emotional well being.
Resilience is also not something that you’re either born with or not. Resilience develops as people grow and gain better thinking, self-management skills and knowledge. How we think affects how we feel and ultimately how we behave. By learning to think differently we can ensure greater insight, confidence and personal well-being thus increasing personal impact and performance.
The ‘Power of Resilience’ Programme is designed to prepare front line people for significant change and to build their capacity for a constantly changing environment. It supports people to:
Explore the areas of authenticity and emotional intelligence and the impact they have on personal performance
- Understand their values and drivers and why they do what they do
- Prepare for any significant change
- Understand how to adjust mindset to exert control
- Develop thinking skills to achieve results for themselves, their teams and the organisation
To read more about the programme, please Click here
The ‘Power of Resilience’ programme can be tailored to your organisation and run for up to 30 people at a time. If you would like to know more about this, then please contact us on 01423 525001 or e-mail: email@example.com
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01423 525001