Authentic Leading Women
A 2-day workshop for Senior Women
Authentic Leading Women is a 2-day programme designed to support Senior Women to gain a deeper understanding of their own unique leadership style alongside practical tools and techniques to define their personal presence and impact.
We truly believe that women do not need to adapt their behaviour to emulate men. The programme aims to embrace and enhance the skills you naturally have, as a woman, as opposed to trying to change or fix them.
2018 Dates for the forthcoming programme to be held at The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London are:-
Tuesday 11th September and Wednesday 26th September
Tuesday 16th October and Wednesday 7th November
Tuesday 27th November and Tuesday 11th December
Tuesday 29th January and Tuesday 12th February 2019
The two-day interactive workshop is aimed at:
- Introducing Authentic Leadership and why this is the most successful and enduring attribute as female leader
- Understanding and being true to your own authentic leadership style
- Embracing and enhancing what you uniquely offer as a Senior Woman
- Developing greater impact and presence
- Helping you define how you want to be seen by the ‘outside world’
- Putting your passion, gravitas, assertiveness and impact forward in a consciously competent way. To reserve your place, please e-mail email@example.com and we will be in touch to confirm the joining instructions and pre-work in advance of the 2-day programme.
- To find out more about the programme please click here
- To read our latest testimonials click here
The Power of Resilience
People are constantly expected to improve their performance and do more against a back-drop of cost cutting. We also expect more of ourselves and each other in this increasingly challenging environment.
Resilience is also not something that you’re either born with or not. Resilience develops as we grow and gain better thinking, self-management skills and knowledge. How we think affects how we feel and ultimately how we behave. By learning to think differently we can ensure greater insight, confidence and personal well-being thus increasing personal impact and performance.
The ‘Power of Resilience’ Programme is designed to prepare individuals for significant change and to build their capacity for a constantly changing environment. It supports you to:
- Explore particular areas of authenticity and emotional intelligence in detail and the impact they have on personal performance
- Understand values and drivers and why you do what you do
- Prepare for significant change and understand your personal areas of challenge
- Understand how to adjust your mindset to exert control
- Develop thinking skills to achieve results for yourself, your team and the organisation
Our next open workshop is to be held at the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London on Tuesday 20th November 2018 from 9am-5pm. To read more about the programme, please click here
The ‘Power of Resilience’ programme can be tailored to your organisation and run for up to 30 people at a time. If you would like to know more about this, then please contact us on 01423 525001 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Often Managing Politics or, as some call it, ‘playing the game’ can be challenging. It is time consuming, it can be draining and it is often difficult.
As we move into more senior positions, we have to accept that developing political competence is a necessity, rather than a choice.
This programme aims to support people to define these challenges and understand more about identifying and handling ‘politics’.
This one-day workshop will support you in exploring how you can not only manage the politics, but optimise your effort to ensure increased performance, career development and well being.
Our next open workshop is to be held at the Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London on Tuesday 6th November 2018 from 9am-5pm. Please click here to read more.
We can also deliver these programmes in-house for up to 30 delegates. Please contact email@example.com for further information.